Lakewood Ranch Real Estate in Manatee County, FL
The Pennybaker Team is here to help you discover all you need to know about Lakewood Ranch real estate. Contact Us to learn more about homes for sale and new home construction in Lakewood Ranch real estate.
Due to its ideal location on the Florida's Gulf Coast, along with its incredible amenities, Lakewood Ranch year-over-year home sales have been increasing more than 70%.
Lakewood Ranch Real Estate Communities
A master-planned and award-winning real estate community, Lakewood Ranch has over 17,500 acres on Florida's Gulf Coast, close to I-75, crossing both Sarasota and Bradenton. Lakewood Ranch real estate includes several unique villages, giving you plenty of home style and lifestyle choices.
- Central Park Lakewood Ranch Real Estate
- Country Club East Lakewood Ranch
- The Country Club Lakewood Ranch
- Edgewater Lakewood Ranch Real Estate
- Esplanade Lakewood Ranch Real Estate
- Greenbrook Lakewood Ranch Real Estate
- The Lake Club Lakewood Ranch Real Estate
- Polo Run Lakewood Ranch Real Estate
- Riverwalk Lakewood Ranch Real Estate
- Summerfield Lakewood Ranch Real Estate
- Bridgewater Lakewood Ranch Real Estate
Lakewood Ranch Real Estate Amenities
- Award-winning clubhouse of 44,000 square feet
- 3 golf courses and a golf pro shop
- Athletic center of 11,400 square feet with Pilates, yoga & aerobics classes
- Resort swimming pool with children's area
- 8-lap Jr. Olympic swimming pool
- Steam, sauna, whirlpool, and massage therapy
- 18 lighted tennis courts (16 fast-dry and 2 classic clay courts)
- Polo and cricket clubs
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- Dining, grille and lounge
Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club
The Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club offers three golf courses:
- King's Dunes
- Cypress Links
- Royal Lakes
These three private courses feature 54 holes of golf (36 designed by the Palmer Course Design Co. and 18 holes designed by Rick Robbins). There is also a golf practice facility with driving range, chipping area and putting green.
Lakewood Ranch Real Estate for Nature Lovers
The Lakewood Ranch real estate community offers more than 150 miles of trails, parks, lakes, forest, nature preserves and wetland preserves. When you buy a home in Lakewood Ranch, you'll join the largest green-certified community in the nation.
The Lakewood Ranch real estate community includes a variety of parks for you to enjoy, including:
- Adventure Park offers a paw park, picnic pavilions, ball fields, inline skating track, and nature trails for hiking or jogging.
- Braden River Nature Trail includes Trophy Lake and Otter Lake, perfect for fishing.
- Country Club Community Park offers a picnic area, along with basketball courts, sand pit volleyball, and a kids' playground.
- Country Club East Park offers a pavilion along with 15 acres of playground.
- Greenbrook Park offers a small pavilion and children's playground.
- Heron's Nest Nature Park includes Lake Heron (12 acres) and Lake Summerfield (27 acres), which are perfect for fishing, as well as miles of nature trails.
- Lakewood Ranch District Park offers opportunities for tennis, basketball, soccer, racquetball, softball, baseball and football on 150 acres.
- Summerfield Community Park offers 15 acres that include lighted tennis courts, ball fields, basketball, playgrounds, and a picnic pavilion with charcoal grills.
Manatee Real Estate MLS Search
To browse more luxury Manatee real estate, feel free to use our convenient MLS search to find the property that's perfect for you. Whether you're looking for your primary residence, a second home or vacation home, our team has the experience and expertise to guide you step-by-step through a smooth and successful home buying process. Please don't hesitate to contact us about your dream home. We're ready to help!
Search Lakewood Ranch Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Lakewood Ranch *
* All data pertains to single-family homes